The house design is based on vernacular Greek Revival farm house common in this area in the mid 1800’s. Each house will have three bedrooms and two and a half baths, including master suite on the first floor.
Interior Features and Appliances
(Note: Customization available, check with Sales for the most up-to-date and accurate list.)
Standard Construction Materials:
• Poured concrete foundation
• 2×6 exterior wall frame
• Plywood sheathing – joints taped
• House wrap – joints taped
• Continuous house envelope air sealed
• Hardi Plank clapboard siding
• Painted Pine exterior trim
• Tri-flex membrane of roof beneath shingles
• Architectural style asphalt shingle roof
• R28 exterior wall
• R60 ceiling
Standard Mechanical Features:
· Mitsubishi heat pumps mini splits (heat and air conditioning)
· Heat pump hot water – 65 gallon tank
· Town water and sewer
· Pex plumbing
· PVC drain, waste and vent lines
· Master bath; tiled tub/shower, floor and walls.
· Second bath: fiberglass tub/shower
· 200 amp electrical service.
· Smoke and heat detectors – carbon monoxide detector
· Security system can be added.
· Pre-wired for telephone, cable and high-speed internet. Telephone jacks in all bedrooms, kitchen and living room.
· Cable jacks in bedrooms and living room.
· Ground fault protected receptacles provided in kitchen, bath & exterior locations as required by code
· Recessed and under cabinet lighting in kitchen
Standard Interior Finish and Appliances:
· Wolf “classic” wood cabinets
· Stainless, Frig, Range, Dishwasher & Microwave · · · ·Granite counter tops
· Washer/dryer connections.
· Interior paint: One wall and one trim color, primer plus two coats latex paint. Trim, two coats latex semi-gloss. Ceilings, 2 coats flat – white latex.
· Finish Carpentry – Doors – 4 panel painted, baseboard 6″. Doors and wooden trim 4 1/2″.
· Door hardware – Satin nickel.
· Flooring: 1st floor – 2 1/4″ oak with satin finish.
· Stairs to 2nd floor – oak treads with painted railings and banister. 2nd floor wood halls, carpet in bedrooms.
· Stairs to basement – unfinished wood.
Standard Exterior Features:
· Black top driveway.
· Exterior lighting.
· 2 Car Garage · Exterior bulkhead door and stairs to basement.